How to Invest in Your Team to Promote Excellence Practice with Dr. Jamie Cramer
- Can you introduce yourself to our audience?
- Tell me how you are first exposed to chiropractic? Tell me about how you got into upper cervical?
- Tell me about how you went from a patient to a student to a clinic director?
- Tell me about your practice today?
- What have been the three most important aspects of your success in practice?
- Passion and love for NUCCA
- My drive to help others
- Continual training and striving for excellence in practice
- Let’s talk about why you think that your passion and love for the NUCCA work has been so instrumental in your success?
- Tell me about how your drive to help others has been key?
- And lastly you mentioned that continual training and striving for excellence in practice has been an important aspect of your success. Tell me why you think that is?
- Frequently you have associate positions available I know do you currently have any associate positions available and if so how would someone find out more information about those positions?
- Do you have any final thoughts or encouragement for our audience before we go today?