Miracle Cases, Changed Lives and 60+ Years of Upper Cervical Chiropractic History with Dr. Keith Crowe
- For those in our audience who may not know you can you introduce yourself to our audience?
- When we were going back and forth on the background for this interview you mentioned that your practice has been there for 64 years can you tell me a little bit about the history of the practice?
- Your father Dr. Hugh Crowe is a legend in the upper cervical work and was involved with the development of many of the upper cervical technique approaches that are in use today. Can you talk more about the history of your dad and how he was connected with many of these upper cervical pioneers?
- From what I know about you it seems that
in important part of your practice has been keeping the upper cervical work pure.
- Can you talk about why that’s so important to you and some of the results that you have been blessed to see by focusing on upper cervical work only?