Upper Cervical Doctors Are Busy
You’re busy, I get that… So here are 10 quick tips about online chiropractic marketing for your upper cervical practice from www.uppercervicalmarketing.com
- Having a website is just the beginning
- Blogging is a necessary part of an Internet marketing strategy
- A social media presence is a necessary part of an Internet marketing strategy
- Video is a necessary part of the Internet marketing strategy
- Your blogs, ads, posts, videos, etc. should have a call to action in them
- Your call to action should lead to a landing page
- Your landing page should have a video on it
- You need to make a compelling offer on your landing page
- Once your prospective new patient opts in for the offer, you need to have an automatically generated email follow-up system in place to nurture that lead.
- Your auto responder email follow-up system should be designed to turn that lead into a new patient.
So what part of online marketing strategy are you missing? We’re here to help.
To find out more about online marketing for your upper cervical practice. Download our free e-book the Essential Step-By-Step Guide to Internet Marketing For Upper Cervical Chiropractors below: