Video Testimonials for Upper Cervical Practices
A few months ago we wrote an article about how to get a good video testimonial and we have been receiving a lot of questions about that blog post and wanted to do a follow-up post to help clarify some of the issues surrounding video testimonials including specific recommendations for equipment.
As we discussed previously you can never have too many video testimonials or online reviews.
To learn more grab our resource How to Get 100 Google Reviews and Become the Go to Doc in Your Area which includes How to Get Awesome Video Testimonials for Less Than $100.
How to Get The Videos
I have seen extremely effective video testimonials done by professional videographers like this one:
and also with an iPhone/iPad like this one:
If you are not going to have a professional videographer film your video testimonials then you will need some basic equipment that will cost you less than $100.
Tripods and Adapters
The first piece of equipment you need is a tripod and adapter that will fit a smart phone or tablet depending on what you want to use. You don’t want your video testimonials to be shaky. There are a number of good tripods that can be used for smart phones and tablets. For some tripods you need to purchase a tripod adapter. If you have a desk or table that you can set the tripod on they can be as inexpensive as $16 for a smart phone. Or as much as $70 for a floor standing tripod/mount.
For tripods for smart phones here are 3 of the best:
- this tripod can be placed directly on the floor and your phone can go into it with an adapter like this one Joby GripTight Mount
- it costs a total of $70 ($55 for the tripod and $15 for the adapter mount)
- Joby GripTight Micro Stand
- this tripod needs to be placed on a table or desk. This one does not require an additional adapter mount.
- Manfrotto Mini Tripod
- this tripod needs to be placed on a table or desk and will need an adapter like this one glif iphone mount
- it costs a total of $55 ($25 for the tripod and $30 for the adapter mount)
For tripods for tablets here are 2 of the best:
The next key step is having good audio so that prospective patients can hear what your patients are saying in the video testimonial. We recommend purchasing a lapel microphone to improve audio.
Here are 3 good lapel mic options:
- Miracle Sound Deluxe Lavalier Lapel Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for Apple Iphone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Samsung Android and Windows Smartphones
- Premium Lavailer microphone PowerDeWise + BONUS 78″ (2m) extension cable – Best lapel clip on mic for iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook, Android, Windows smartphone voice recording with Deluxe case
- Professional Lavalier Lapel Clip on Microphone Lapel Condenser Mic for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung Android and Windows Smartphones, Youtube, Karaoke, Studio, Noise Cancelling Microphone
After you record you can get the video testimonial edited with your animated logo at the front of the video and a call to action at the end of the video (like the one we did above for Dr. Besso). We do offer a service that includes this type of editing along with search engine optimizing and promoting the video testimonial to dozens of important video sharing sites. You can find out more about ourvideo testimonial optimization and promotion service here.
As we said the beginning of this blog post it is crucial to continue to get video testimonials as long as you are in practice. Online reviews and video testimonials will continue to be an extremely important part of how prospective patients make decisions when it comes to their health going forward.
To begin to accumulate online reviews and video testimonials grab our reputation builder tool kit How to Get 100 Google Reviews and Become the Go to Doc in Your Area by clicking the button below.